Cassandra joined Whitaker & Hamer, PLLC, in 2021. She works primarily in the firm’s Garner and Clayton offices. Cassandra concentrates her practice on a number of areas including real estate law and estate administration.
Cassandra grew up in North Dakota and spent several years in the DC area before relocating to Garner with her husband, Michael, and their cat, Elly. She enjoys cooking, camping, and checking out the breweries and hiking trails in the area.
- American Mock Trial Association Judge; Garner, NC (February 2021)
- Border Issues Immersion; El Paso, TX; Juarez, Mexico (May 2014)
- Student Congress Judging; Yorktown High School, VA (Spring 2014)
- Ellen Hopkins Elementary Spanish Immersion; Moorhead, MN (Spring 2011)
- Arc Buddies (Mentored individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities); Moorhead, MN (2010–2011)
- Outreach Program (Assisted at a youth detention center and a youth psychiatric residential treatment facility); Moorhead, MN (2009–2010)
- Adult Basic Education Teaching (GED & ESL); Moorhead, MN (Fall 2009)
Cassandra can be reached at email@example.com.
- B.A., Concordia College, 2013
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2019
- North Carolina (March 2021)
- District of Columbia (January 2020)
- NC Bar Association
- NC Tenth Judicial District Bar
- DC Bar Association