Attorney Joe Hamer became a partner at the law firm of Whitaker & Hamer, PLLC, in the spring of 2013. Joe concentrates his practice on a number of areas including real estate law, business/contract law, and wills and estates. Joe manages the firm’s Clayton office.
Joe was born and raised in Clayton, and currently resides there with his wife, Lindsey, and their four children, Kamryn, Grover, Vinson, and Magnolia and their dogs and chickens. When he’s not busy working, Joe enjoys playing basketball, watching Duke sports, and riding his Onewheel on his family’s farm.
Joe can be reached at email@example.com
- B.S., Barton College, 2008
- J.D., Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 2011
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Eleventh Judicial (Johnston County) District Bar
- Board of Directors, Clayton Chamber of Commerce (Past)
- Board of Directors, Archway Foundation