Founding member, managing partner, and attorney, Josh Whitaker, has earned a spot on the 2022 Power List sponsored by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly. This list recognizes the best attorneys in various areas of law.
Attorneys recognized needed to meet the minimum qualifications:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who models professionalism and collegiality in his or her interactions with other members of the legal system.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
- A lawyer you might call yourself if you needed legal help in his or her field.
On behalf of everyone at Whitaker & Hamer, we would like to congratulate Josh on this exciting achievement!
Check out the entire North Carolina Lawyers Weekly 2022 Power List: Real Estate here.